Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- Define physical quantities?
- What is scientific notation?
- Is vernier caliper is more precise or screw gauge?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?
- How does force of friction help in walking?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?