Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- How LIDAR gun is used to calculate vehicle speed?
- Why heavier objects are difficult to move?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- Where would coin go over a glass?