Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- Why ball rolling on rough surface stops earlier?
- Define force with examples
- What is zero error?
- What is difference between rest and motion?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is force of limiting friction?