Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- What are base units?
- What is difference between linear and translatory motion?
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is eye position measuring from meter rule?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?