Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- How to calculate least count?
- Why does small bullet have strong impact?
- Why is rolling friction extremely small than sliding friction?
- How physics can be applied?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- What is difference between rest and motion?