Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Force, Inertia and Momentum
Define force with examples
Answer: A property which moves or tries to move the object, stops or tries to stop the moving body is called force. Force also helps in changing the direction of motion of body. For example a block of brick at rest is pushed by a person by applying force on it, a rolling ball is stopped by a boy by applying force etc.
- What is least count of screw gauge?
- What is difference between mass and weight?
- What is 1N?
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Define Newtons 2nd law of motion
- Why vectors cannot be described by only magnitude?
Technology Inventions Video