Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
Define coefficient of friction
Answer: It is the ratio between the force of limiting friction and the normal reaction. The value of this ratio is constant. Hence, it is called coefficient of friction.
- Where would coin go over a glass?
- Why does force of friction oppose motion?
- How many disciplines physical sciences are divided?
- How to find volume of irregular shaped solid?
- What is zero error?
- What is difference between mechanical and digital watch?