Topic: Dynamics and Equilibrium Subtopic: Friction
Define coefficient of friction
Answer: It is the ratio between the force of limiting friction and the normal reaction. The value of this ratio is constant. Hence, it is called coefficient of friction.
- What is speed time graph of object with constant speed?
- On what factors force of friction depends?
- Why fragile objects are packed inside polyethylene sheets?
- What are scalar quantities?
- Why book placed on table stays there?
- How to express in scientific notation?
Seven Continents Video