Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Pulse
Why thumb should not be used while checking pulse?
Answer: Our thumb contains blood vessels that also beat like the one in the wrist. This causes confusion to identify which pulse is the one in the wrist.
- What is our body made up of?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?