Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Large Molecules
Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
Answer: The molecules we eat are large, thus it is impossible for them to get diffused into the blood stream without any process of digestion or break down.
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What is Emphysema?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?