Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
Why is transpiration important?
Answer: Transpiration is a very important process in which water is lost. Water enters the roots and moves up the xylem vessel very quickly. So excess water has to be removed, this is where transpiration comes in.
- What is job of platelets?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- How is energy formed?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?