Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
Why is transpiration important?
Answer: Transpiration is a very important process in which water is lost. Water enters the roots and moves up the xylem vessel very quickly. So excess water has to be removed, this is where transpiration comes in.
- How does air reach blood vessels?
- Why is hemophilia dangerous?
- What happens to food in stomach?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?