Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
Why is transpiration important?
Answer: Transpiration is a very important process in which water is lost. Water enters the roots and moves up the xylem vessel very quickly. So excess water has to be removed, this is where transpiration comes in.
- What is indigestion?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- At which side of chest is heart located?