Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Why is it better to breathe through nose?
Answer: Our nose contains hair that can trap dust particles and germs that are harmful for our health. When we breathe through mouth, there are no hair present within the oral cavity, so there are more chances of germs and dust particles entering the lungs.
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- How does roots get energy and grow?
- How are fats digested?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?