Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Why is it better to breathe through nose?
Answer: Our nose contains hair that can trap dust particles and germs that are harmful for our health. When we breathe through mouth, there are no hair present within the oral cavity, so there are more chances of germs and dust particles entering the lungs.
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- Why are plant roots important?
- How is hemophilia caused?
- Why are Villi essential?
Famous Scientists Video