Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Making the air moist, warm and clean
Why is it better to breathe through nose?
Answer: Our nose contains hair that can trap dust particles and germs that are harmful for our health. When we breathe through mouth, there are no hair present within the oral cavity, so there are more chances of germs and dust particles entering the lungs.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- How is energy formed?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What is meant by word extinct?