Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Why is hemophilia dangerous?
Answer: Hemophilia is dangerous because even a small cut or wound would bleed abnormally. A person suffering with hemophilia has to take medical treatment if he is wounded.
- What are stomata?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- What makes heart sound like dub?