Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Why is hemophilia dangerous?
Answer: Hemophilia is dangerous because even a small cut or wound would bleed abnormally. A person suffering with hemophilia has to take medical treatment if he is wounded.
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What happens to food in stomach?
- How is heart transplant done?
- How can phloem be described?