Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Why is cold caused?
Answer: Cold is caused by neither bacteria nor fungi, it is caused by a special virus which enters the nose and throat breaking down the cells that line up these passages.
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- What is diabetes?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- Why blood moves around body?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?