Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Why is cold caused?
Answer: Cold is caused by neither bacteria nor fungi, it is caused by a special virus which enters the nose and throat breaking down the cells that line up these passages.
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- What is photosynthesis?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?