Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Why is cold caused?
Answer: Cold is caused by neither bacteria nor fungi, it is caused by a special virus which enters the nose and throat breaking down the cells that line up these passages.
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What are proteins and functions?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is major component of respiration?
- What is carpel?