Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
Why is blood important?
Answer: If your body is to keep working properly, food, oxygen, water and heat to be carried from one place to another. Carbon dioxide and other waste materials have to be excreted from the body. Blood is the medium for all these things.
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- Why are plant roots important?
- What is photosynthesis?
- What happens to proteins in liver?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?