Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
Why is blood important?
Answer: If your body is to keep working properly, food, oxygen, water and heat to be carried from one place to another. Carbon dioxide and other waste materials have to be excreted from the body. Blood is the medium for all these things.
- What is anemia?
- How are small molecules transported?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- How is air processed in nose?
- How does roots get energy and grow?