Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
Why is blood important?
Answer: If your body is to keep working properly, food, oxygen, water and heat to be carried from one place to another. Carbon dioxide and other waste materials have to be excreted from the body. Blood is the medium for all these things.
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- Why is transpiration important?
- What is Asthma?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?