Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Introduction
Why is blood important?
Answer: If your body is to keep working properly, food, oxygen, water and heat to be carried from one place to another. Carbon dioxide and other waste materials have to be excreted from the body. Blood is the medium for all these things.
- What is tobacco smoking?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- How are these parts arranged?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How is air processed in nose?