Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
Why does constipation occur?
Answer: Constipation occurs if the faeces is stored in the rectum for a lot of time. During this time period, the water from the faeces is absorbed making it it hard, thick and dry. Thus it is difficult for the anus muscles to egest it easily.
- What is major component of respiration?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is blood?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?