Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
Why does constipation occur?
Answer: Constipation occurs if the faeces is stored in the rectum for a lot of time. During this time period, the water from the faeces is absorbed making it it hard, thick and dry. Thus it is difficult for the anus muscles to egest it easily.
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is diaphragm?
- How are these parts arranged?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What is faulty pacemaker?