Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
Why does constipation occur?
Answer: Constipation occurs if the faeces is stored in the rectum for a lot of time. During this time period, the water from the faeces is absorbed making it it hard, thick and dry. Thus it is difficult for the anus muscles to egest it easily.
- What is ovule?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?