Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
Why does constipation occur?
Answer: Constipation occurs if the faeces is stored in the rectum for a lot of time. During this time period, the water from the faeces is absorbed making it it hard, thick and dry. Thus it is difficult for the anus muscles to egest it easily.
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What is Asthma?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- What are products of respiration?
- What are by-products of respiration?