Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Why blood moves around body?
Answer: Blood moves from the heart of the body to carry oxygen and dissolved food substances to the cells and waste products from cells to lungs and kidneys.
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?