Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
Answer: From the left ventricle, blood has to be pumped to lungs only. The walls of right ventricle are thicker than the left ventricle, because the it has to pump the blood around the whole body with more pressure.
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- How does large trees take up water?