Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
Answer: From the left ventricle, blood has to be pumped to lungs only. The walls of right ventricle are thicker than the left ventricle, because the it has to pump the blood around the whole body with more pressure.
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What is transpiration?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?