Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The blood circulation
Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?
Answer: From the left ventricle, blood has to be pumped to lungs only. The walls of right ventricle are thicker than the left ventricle, because the it has to pump the blood around the whole body with more pressure.
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- What is self-pollination?
- How are proteins digested?
- What are antibodies?
- What is size of white blood cell?