Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
Why are Villi essential?
Answer: The Villi in the small intestine are perfect for absorbing food because they provide the small intestine with a much larger surface area. They have a thin outer layer of cells and a dense network of blood capillaries.
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?
- How many parts does flower has?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- What are xylem and phloem?