Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
Why are Villi essential?
Answer: The Villi in the small intestine are perfect for absorbing food because they provide the small intestine with a much larger surface area. They have a thin outer layer of cells and a dense network of blood capillaries.
- Where are red blood cells made?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What is indigestion?
- How is heart transplant done?
- Why are plant roots important?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?