Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
Why are Villi essential?
Answer: The Villi in the small intestine are perfect for absorbing food because they provide the small intestine with a much larger surface area. They have a thin outer layer of cells and a dense network of blood capillaries.
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What is job of an antibody?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- Which plants and animals would survive?