Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
Why are Villi essential?
Answer: The Villi in the small intestine are perfect for absorbing food because they provide the small intestine with a much larger surface area. They have a thin outer layer of cells and a dense network of blood capillaries.
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is Asthma?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?