Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: The Digestive System and The Process
Why are Villi essential?
Answer: The Villi in the small intestine are perfect for absorbing food because they provide the small intestine with a much larger surface area. They have a thin outer layer of cells and a dense network of blood capillaries.
- What are proteins and functions?
- How is air processed in nose?
- What is cell sap?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What plants do if water intake is less?
- What is job of platelets?