Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Why are pacemaker cells important?
Answer: Pacemaker cells are important because they force the heart to beat. The electricity produced by the pacemaker cells makes the heart muscles contract.
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?