Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Why are pacemaker cells important?
Answer: Pacemaker cells are important because they force the heart to beat. The electricity produced by the pacemaker cells makes the heart muscles contract.
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- What is hemophilia?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?