Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
Why are pacemaker cells important?
Answer: Pacemaker cells are important because they force the heart to beat. The electricity produced by the pacemaker cells makes the heart muscles contract.
- What is first step of digestive process?
- What are platelets?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What happens when atria are full of blood?