Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
Answer: All the arteries carry blood away from the heart, and all the arteries carry oxygenated blood except for the pulmonary artery. Pulmonary artery is the vessel that carries blood from the heart to the lungs.
- Why is reproduction important?
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- What is bronchiole?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?