Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
Answer: All the arteries carry blood away from the heart, and all the arteries carry oxygenated blood except for the pulmonary artery. Pulmonary artery is the vessel that carries blood from the heart to the lungs.
- What is happening to heart?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is fertilization?
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?