Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: Introduction
Which plants and animals would survive?
Answer: Plants and animals that will survive on earth would be only those which reproduce. Their generations will carry on and they won't get extinct.
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- What are minerals and functions?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- Why is iron important?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
Environmental Science Video