Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
Which muscles make our chest move?
Answer: There are two major muscles in our chest that make it move. One of them are Intercoastal muscles that are located between each pair of ribs. The second one are the diaphragm muscles. These muscles help increasing and decreasing the size of lungs when we breathe.
- What are companion cells?
- What is job of phloem?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- Why is transpiration important?
Technology Inventions Video