Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
Which muscles make our chest move?
Answer: There are two major muscles in our chest that make it move. One of them are Intercoastal muscles that are located between each pair of ribs. The second one are the diaphragm muscles. These muscles help increasing and decreasing the size of lungs when we breathe.
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What causes smoker to cough?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- How are gases transported?