Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
Which muscles make our chest move?
Answer: There are two major muscles in our chest that make it move. One of them are Intercoastal muscles that are located between each pair of ribs. The second one are the diaphragm muscles. These muscles help increasing and decreasing the size of lungs when we breathe.
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- What is Nicotine?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- After chewing where does food go?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is digestive system?