Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
Which muscles make our chest move?
Answer: There are two major muscles in our chest that make it move. One of them are Intercoastal muscles that are located between each pair of ribs. The second one are the diaphragm muscles. These muscles help increasing and decreasing the size of lungs when we breathe.
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is job of xylem?
- Why are pacemaker cells important?