Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: How we breathe?
Which muscles make our chest move?
Answer: There are two major muscles in our chest that make it move. One of them are Intercoastal muscles that are located between each pair of ribs. The second one are the diaphragm muscles. These muscles help increasing and decreasing the size of lungs when we breathe.
- What is job of red blood cells?
- Why blood moves around body?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What is major component of respiration?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?