Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Which harmful chemical is black in color?
Answer: Tar is the chemical which has a blackish shade. It is one of the most harmful chemicals because it damages the respiratory more than any other chemical present in the cigarette.
- How does red blood cells pass through capillaries?
- Why is hemophilia dangerous?
- How are gases transported?
- What is digestion?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What if cough is vigorous?