Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Which harmful chemical is black in color?
Answer: Tar is the chemical which has a blackish shade. It is one of the most harmful chemicals because it damages the respiratory more than any other chemical present in the cigarette.
- At which side of chest is heart located?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- How much is life of red blood cell?