Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Which harmful chemical is black in color?
Answer: Tar is the chemical which has a blackish shade. It is one of the most harmful chemicals because it damages the respiratory more than any other chemical present in the cigarette.
- What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How flu virus enters?
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What happens to food in stomach?