Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Which harmful chemical is black in color?
Answer: Tar is the chemical which has a blackish shade. It is one of the most harmful chemicals because it damages the respiratory more than any other chemical present in the cigarette.
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- Why is heart useful?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What causes smoker to cough?
- What could be an example of diffusion?