Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
Which harmful chemical is black in color?
Answer: Tar is the chemical which has a blackish shade. It is one of the most harmful chemicals because it damages the respiratory more than any other chemical present in the cigarette.
- What is flower?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How does large trees take up water?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?