Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
Answer: Both the atria are connected with veins, because the blood enters the heart from the veins and into the atria. Ventricles are connected with arteries because they have to pump the blood out of the heart and arteries carry the blood away from the blood.
- What is tobacco smoking?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?
- Which harmful chemical is black in color?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?