Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
Answer: Both the atria are connected with veins, because the blood enters the heart from the veins and into the atria. Ventricles are connected with arteries because they have to pump the blood out of the heart and arteries carry the blood away from the blood.
- What are pacemakers?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What are first symptoms of flu?