Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
Answer: Both the atria are connected with veins, because the blood enters the heart from the veins and into the atria. Ventricles are connected with arteries because they have to pump the blood out of the heart and arteries carry the blood away from the blood.
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- Where are pulses felt?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- What is faulty pacemaker?