Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
Answer: Both the atria are connected with veins, because the blood enters the heart from the veins and into the atria. Ventricles are connected with arteries because they have to pump the blood out of the heart and arteries carry the blood away from the blood.
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- Why large molecules cannot absorb into blood?
- Why are Villi essential?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?