Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The Heart
Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
Answer: Both the atria are connected with veins, because the blood enters the heart from the veins and into the atria. Ventricles are connected with arteries because they have to pump the blood out of the heart and arteries carry the blood away from the blood.
- What is plasma?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- Why is cross pollination better?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- Why blood moves around body?
- How does air enter our lungs?