Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
Answer: The cell found in highest amount in the blood is red blood cell. Red blood cells are biconcave in shape with hollow surfaces on both sides. Red blood cells contain a very important pigment known as haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the pigment that gives the name to the cell for its 'red' color. Moreover, red blood cells don't have nucleus.
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What is job of an antibody?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- Why are plant roots important?