Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
Answer: The cell found in highest amount in the blood is red blood cell. Red blood cells are biconcave in shape with hollow surfaces on both sides. Red blood cells contain a very important pigment known as haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the pigment that gives the name to the cell for its 'red' color. Moreover, red blood cells don't have nucleus.
- What are varicose veins?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- What happens to food in stomach?
- What is affect of light on rate of transpiration?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?