Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
Answer: The cell found in highest amount in the blood is red blood cell. Red blood cells are biconcave in shape with hollow surfaces on both sides. Red blood cells contain a very important pigment known as haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the pigment that gives the name to the cell for its 'red' color. Moreover, red blood cells don't have nucleus.
- Why is heart useful?
- What are red blood cells made up of?
- How many parts does flower has?
- How long is digestive tract?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?