Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
Answer: The cell found in highest amount in the blood is red blood cell. Red blood cells are biconcave in shape with hollow surfaces on both sides. Red blood cells contain a very important pigment known as haemoglobin. Haemoglobin is the pigment that gives the name to the cell for its 'red' color. Moreover, red blood cells don't have nucleus.
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- Which plants and animals would survive?