Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is faeces stored?
Answer: After passing through large intestine, the faeces is stored in rectum. Rectum is just above the anus. faeces is stored in rectum for a small period of time and then egested from the digested system through anus.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- After chewing where does food go?
- How are gases exchanged in plants?
- Where are red blood cells made?