Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is faeces stored?
Answer: After passing through large intestine, the faeces is stored in rectum. Rectum is just above the anus. faeces is stored in rectum for a small period of time and then egested from the digested system through anus.
- What is major component of respiration?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- After chewing where does food go?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- How does large trees take up water?
- Why is iron important?