Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is faeces stored?
Answer: After passing through large intestine, the faeces is stored in rectum. Rectum is just above the anus. faeces is stored in rectum for a small period of time and then egested from the digested system through anus.
- How thrombosis can damage our heart?
- What is job of an antibody?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What causes smoker to cough?
- What is quantity of blood in an adult?
- Why blood is medium?