Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is digestive food transported?
Answer: Digested food is taken from small intestine to liver. In small intestine the food is absorbed into the blood stream through villi. The blood takes the food contents to the liver. Then the liver take up the responsibilities of distribution of food components along the whole body.
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- How can cold prevented?
- How does water and mineral salts reach xylem vessels?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?