Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is digestive food transported?
Answer: Digested food is taken from small intestine to liver. In small intestine the food is absorbed into the blood stream through villi. The blood takes the food contents to the liver. Then the liver take up the responsibilities of distribution of food components along the whole body.
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What are antibodies?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What gas is present in cigarette?