Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is digestive food transported?
Answer: Digested food is taken from small intestine to liver. In small intestine the food is absorbed into the blood stream through villi. The blood takes the food contents to the liver. Then the liver take up the responsibilities of distribution of food components along the whole body.
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?
- What are properties of vessels?
- What is yellow pus?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?