Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Absorption
Where is digestive food transported?
Answer: Digested food is taken from small intestine to liver. In small intestine the food is absorbed into the blood stream through villi. The blood takes the food contents to the liver. Then the liver take up the responsibilities of distribution of food components along the whole body.
- What are proteins and functions?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- Which plants and animals would survive?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- What is ovary?
- What are properties of vessels?