Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- What is job of an antibody?
- What is blood?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- Where does respiration take place?
- What is major component of respiration?