Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- Why should tissue paper or handkerchief used?
- What is quantity of re blood cells in blood?
- Are varicose veins dangerous?
- How is air processed in nose?
- What is photosynthesis?