Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- What is circulatory system?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is oxygenated blood?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is pulse?