Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What is digestion?
- How does white blood cell deplete germ?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?