Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- What is inside heart?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What is meant by aerobic?