Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
Where does respiration take place?
Answer: Respiration takes place in the organelles known as 'Mitochondria'. These organelles are also known as the power house of the cell. In mitochondria, glucose combines with oxygen to produce energy.
- How many types of pollination are there?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- Where are pulses felt?
- Why are plant roots important?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?