Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Where are dead red blood cells broken?
Answer: Dead red blood cells are broken down in the liver and sent to the spleen. Moreover, approximately 200 million red blood cells die everyday and are replaced by new ones.
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is digestive system?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- How are atria and ventricles separated?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?