Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
Where are dead red blood cells broken?
Answer: Dead red blood cells are broken down in the liver and sent to the spleen. Moreover, approximately 200 million red blood cells die everyday and are replaced by new ones.
- What is job of red blood cells?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What is job of heart?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is job of fibrinogen?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?