Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What plants do if water intake is less?
Answer: If water intake is short, the plants starts wilting. Wilting causes less water to be lost from the plant which eventually decreases the rate of transpiration.
- What are bad effects of smokers cough?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?
- What is translocation?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?