Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: The movement of blood through the heart
What makes heart sound like dub?
Answer: When the ventricles push the blood out of the heart, the semi-lunar valves open with such a force that a sound like 'dub' is created.
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What are companion cells?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?