Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is wilting?
Answer: Wilting is a state of plant when it's leaves bend and turn yellow. The bending of leaves decreases the rate of transpiration. The yellow turning is to absorb less sunlight so that photosynthesis slows down which would eventually take less water.
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?