Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is wilting?
Answer: Wilting is a state of plant when it's leaves bend and turn yellow. The bending of leaves decreases the rate of transpiration. The yellow turning is to absorb less sunlight so that photosynthesis slows down which would eventually take less water.
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What is Asthma?
- How can phloem be described?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- What are initial effects of tobacco smoke?