Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is wilting?
Answer: Wilting is a state of plant when it's leaves bend and turn yellow. The bending of leaves decreases the rate of transpiration. The yellow turning is to absorb less sunlight so that photosynthesis slows down which would eventually take less water.
- Where does respiration take place?
- What is job of an antibody?
- What is alveolus?
- Which muscles make our chest move?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?