Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is wilting?
Answer: Wilting is a state of plant when it's leaves bend and turn yellow. The bending of leaves decreases the rate of transpiration. The yellow turning is to absorb less sunlight so that photosynthesis slows down which would eventually take less water.
- After chewing where does food go?
- What is cross-pollination?
- What are platelets?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?