Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is vein?
Answer: Vein is a blood vessel with thin walls and broad lumen. Veins contain deoxygenated blood with low pressure, due to its low pressure there is a risk of backward flow of blood. To prevent this backward flow, vein have uni-directional valves which prevent blood from flowing back.
- How can cold prevented?
- What are fats and functions?
- What is job of platelets?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What is activation energy?