Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is vein?
Answer: Vein is a blood vessel with thin walls and broad lumen. Veins contain deoxygenated blood with low pressure, due to its low pressure there is a risk of backward flow of blood. To prevent this backward flow, vein have uni-directional valves which prevent blood from flowing back.
- What are products of respiration?
- How long is digestive tract?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is an artificial pacemaker?
- How does blood flow in veins?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?