Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is vein?
Answer: Vein is a blood vessel with thin walls and broad lumen. Veins contain deoxygenated blood with low pressure, due to its low pressure there is a risk of backward flow of blood. To prevent this backward flow, vein have uni-directional valves which prevent blood from flowing back.
- What is faeces?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is quantity of white blood cells in blood?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- What is heart transplant?