Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
What is transpiration?
Answer: Transpiration is a process in which water is lost from the leaves of the cell through small opening, so that more water can be taken up.
Answer: Xylem vessels form a series of tubes from roots to the leaves. When water is lost from the stomata, more water replaces it by entering through the roots. This flow of water is known as transpiration stream.
- What are properties of vessels?
- What are symptoms of cold?
- Why does constipation occur?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What are companion cells?
- What are products of respiration?