Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is transpiration stream?
Answer: Xylem vessels form a series of tubes from roots to the leaves. When water is lost from the stomata, more water replaces it by entering through the roots. This flow of water is known as transpiration stream.
- What is meant by word extinct?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- Where is blood taken after lungs?
- What is egestion?