Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is trachea or windpipe?
Answer: Like gullet or esophagus is for digestive system, trachea or windpipe is for respiratory system. It is located in from of the esophagus. It contains C-shaped cartilages to prevent collapsing while inhaling. Moreover, trachea also contains tiny hair like structures known as Cilia. Cilia are responsible for the movement of mucus in the throat and trapping of dust.
- What is pollination?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is anaerobic respiration?
- What is deoxygenated blood?
- What causes make asthma worse?