Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is tobacco smoking?
Answer: Tobacco smoking is usually termed in the category of small drugs. Tobacco is lit in order to make smoke that smokers inhale. This smoke contains harmful contents that can damage your respiratory system or even cause cancer.
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is meant by aerobic?
- What are companion cells?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is job of xylem?