Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is tobacco smoking?
Answer: Tobacco smoking is usually termed in the category of small drugs. Tobacco is lit in order to make smoke that smokers inhale. This smoke contains harmful contents that can damage your respiratory system or even cause cancer.
- What if cough is vigorous?
- What is glycogen and where is it stored?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What are Cilia and why are they important?
- What happens to food in stomach?