Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
What is sequence of transport of food?
Answer: Food travels in the phloem vessels, down the plant from the leaves to the rest of the plant where it is required in sufficient amounts.
- What happens when atria are full of blood?
- What is fertilization?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- What happens when blood enters ventricles?