Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: The importance of phloem and xylem
What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
Answer: Water and mineral salts travel in the xylem vessels, upwards in the plant stem, from roots to the leaves nearly every second.
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What are chances of smoker of getting lung cancer?
- What are proteins and functions?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is faeces?
Life on Earth Video