Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: Pollination
What is self-pollination?
Answer: Self-pollination is a type of pollination in which pollen grains of the stamen drop on the stigma of same flower or on the stigma of different flower but on the same plant.
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
International Organizations Video