Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is root pressure?
Answer: Roots keep pushing the water inside them so that the water keeps lifting upwards. This tremendous force applied by the roots in pulling water inside and pushing the water in the xylem vessels is known as root pressure.
- How can constipation be prevented?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- What is disadvantage of self-pollination?
- How can cold prevented?
- What is first step of digestive process?