Topic: Plant Transport Subtopic: Transpiration
What is root pressure?
Answer: Roots keep pushing the water inside them so that the water keeps lifting upwards. This tremendous force applied by the roots in pulling water inside and pushing the water in the xylem vessels is known as root pressure.
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What is temporary cure of Asthma?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?
- What gas is present in cigarette?
- What is an artery?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?