Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
Answer: When a heart is transplanted, the patient's immune system does not accept the transplanted heart and treats it as a germs. It starts destroying it. To avoid such circumstances, patients are usually treated with capsules and tablets that reduce the risks of immune attack.
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- What happens if excess lactic acid is produced?
- What is major component of respiration?
- How can cold prevented?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?