Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
Answer: When a heart is transplanted, the patient's immune system does not accept the transplanted heart and treats it as a germs. It starts destroying it. To avoid such circumstances, patients are usually treated with capsules and tablets that reduce the risks of immune attack.
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- How does tar damage lungs?
- How can phloem be described?
- How does humidity affect rate of transpiration?
- How does large trees take up water?