Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
Answer: When a heart is transplanted, the patient's immune system does not accept the transplanted heart and treats it as a germs. It starts destroying it. To avoid such circumstances, patients are usually treated with capsules and tablets that reduce the risks of immune attack.
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- Why is reproduction important?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What is absorbed in large intestine?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What is root pressure?
Circulatory System Video