Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is role of immune system in heart transplant?
Answer: When a heart is transplanted, the patient's immune system does not accept the transplanted heart and treats it as a germs. It starts destroying it. To avoid such circumstances, patients are usually treated with capsules and tablets that reduce the risks of immune attack.
- What are properties of blood in arteries?
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is cough?
- How does content diffuse into cells from blood?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?