Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is pulmonary vein?
Answer: Like pulmonary artery, there is a pulmonary vein as well. All veins carry blood towards the heart, and all veins carry deoxygenated blood except for the pulmonary vein which carries oxygenated blood from lungs to the heart.
- Where is faeces stored?
- What is our body made up of?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What is job of an antibody?