Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is pulmonary vein?
Answer: Like pulmonary artery, there is a pulmonary vein as well. All veins carry blood towards the heart, and all veins carry deoxygenated blood except for the pulmonary vein which carries oxygenated blood from lungs to the heart.
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- How does blood move?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What are xylem and phloem?
- What is activation energy?