Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Arteries, veins and capillaries
What is pulmonary vein?
Answer: Like pulmonary artery, there is a pulmonary vein as well. All veins carry blood towards the heart, and all veins carry deoxygenated blood except for the pulmonary vein which carries oxygenated blood from lungs to the heart.
- What is main job of white blood cells?
- What causes make asthma worse?
- What is active transport?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?
- Why are plant roots important?
- How are small molecules transported?