Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is plasma?
Answer: The liquid part of the blood is called plasma. It is yellowish liquid in which blood cells float. It also contains dissolved minerals like vitamins glucose, amino acids and minerals. It also contains hormones and waste products.
- What is trachea or windpipe?
- What are raw products used by plants?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What makes heart sound like lub?
- What is egestion?