Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is plasma?
Answer: The liquid part of the blood is called plasma. It is yellowish liquid in which blood cells float. It also contains dissolved minerals like vitamins glucose, amino acids and minerals. It also contains hormones and waste products.
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What are vitamins and functions?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- What is plasma?
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?