Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is plasma?
Answer: The liquid part of the blood is called plasma. It is yellowish liquid in which blood cells float. It also contains dissolved minerals like vitamins glucose, amino acids and minerals. It also contains hormones and waste products.
- What happens to excess amino acids in liver?
- How is heart transplant done?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- What happens to glucose in liver?
- How flu virus enters?
- What is cross-pollination?