Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- Where is digestive food transported?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What is Asthma?
- Where are dead red blood cells broken?
- How many types of pollination are there?
- What are raw products used by plants?