Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- What are symptoms of cold?
- How can xylem be described?
- In large trees how gases are exchanged?
- What are harmful effects of carbon dioxide?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?