Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- What is ratio of water and bacteria in faeces?
- What is meant by word extinct?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is faulty pacemaker?
- What is thrombosis?