Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- What is flower?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What is major component of respiration?
- What is happening to heart?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?