Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- What are first symptoms of flu?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What is absorption?
- Where are red blood cells made?
- What is major content of cigarette?
- Where does bacteria in faeces come from?