Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- What is filament an why is it useful?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in roots?
- What are minerals and functions?
- What is vascular bundle?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What are properties of blood in arteries?