Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is passive smoking?
Answer: Even if we do not smoke, there are still risks from tobacco. It is proved by scientists that repeated inhaling of smoke from a nearby smoker can also damage our health. It is known as 'Passive Smoking'. Some scientists say that the harm of passive smoking is same as the harmful effects of active smoking.
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What happens to excess glucose in diabetic person?
- Why is it better to breathe through nose?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- How can large molecules pass through digestive tract?
- What is wilting?