Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is ovary?
Answer: Ovary is a vase like structure which contains three different parts i.e. ovule (the bottom), style (the stalk) and the stigma (the top). Ovules are present in the bottom of the ovary.
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- What is cough?
- How does temperature affect rate of transpiration?
- What blood is found on right hand side?
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What are first symptoms of flu?