Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is ovary?
Answer: Ovary is a vase like structure which contains three different parts i.e. ovule (the bottom), style (the stalk) and the stigma (the top). Ovules are present in the bottom of the ovary.
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What is job of red blood cells?
- What is affect of wind on transpiration?
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- How are small molecules transported?