Topic: Plant Reproduction Subtopic: The parts of a flower
What is ovary?
Answer: Ovary is a vase like structure which contains three different parts i.e. ovule (the bottom), style (the stalk) and the stigma (the top). Ovules are present in the bottom of the ovary.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- What are some major causes of asthma?
- What happens after white blood cell eats bacteria?
- How much is life of red blood cell?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- How minerals salts are taken up?