Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is Nicotine?
Answer: Nicotine is an addictive drug that causes the smoker to smoke more cigarettes day by day. It is a major drug because it prevents the victim from avoiding tobacco and cigarettes.
- Where do gases enter and leave plant?
- After chewing where does food go?
- How can constipation be prevented?
- What is egestion?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is mechanical process in digestion?