Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Diseases of the respiratory system
What is Nicotine?
Answer: Nicotine is an addictive drug that causes the smoker to smoke more cigarettes day by day. It is a major drug because it prevents the victim from avoiding tobacco and cigarettes.
- How long does person survive after heart transplant?
- How does rate of transpiration vary?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- Why blood is medium?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?
- Why are walls of left ventricle stronger?