Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
Answer: Leaking of heart valves means that when valves of the heart do not shut properly, so the blood from one chamber gets mixed with the blood of another chamber.
- What is circulatory system?
- Where are pulses felt?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?
- What happens if less oxygen is absorbed in blood?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- Why does constipation occur?