Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is meant by leaking of heart valves?
Answer: Leaking of heart valves means that when valves of the heart do not shut properly, so the blood from one chamber gets mixed with the blood of another chamber.
- What is alveolus?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- What could be an example of diffusion?
- What is chance of smokers of dying from bronchitis?
- Why is thrombosis dangerous?
- What happens to proteins in liver?