Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is meant by aerobic?
Answer: Aerobic stands for 'presence of oxygen'. Aerobic respiration is very important because we can live for a few days without food, but we will last for only few minutes without oxygen.
- What are stamens?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- How does blood flow in arteries?
- Why we should not breathe through mouth?
- What is sequence of transport of food?
Earth Structure Video