Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Introduction
What is meant by aerobic?
Answer: Aerobic stands for 'presence of oxygen'. Aerobic respiration is very important because we can live for a few days without food, but we will last for only few minutes without oxygen.
- How many times blood enters heart in one circulation?
- How long it takes to recover from heart transplant?
- How does air enter our lungs?
- What happens if diabetes is not treated?
- What is self-pollination?
- What happens in lungs?