Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What is major component of respiration?
Answer: The major component of respiration is Oxygen and Oxygen comes from breathing. When oxygen reaches the cells by the aid of blood stream, it combines with food to produce energy. If there is lack of Oxygen then anaerobic respiration would occur would is really bad for human body in excess amounts.
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- What is transpiration stream?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is activation energy?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- How is oxygen transported to cells?