Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What is major component of respiration?
Answer: The major component of respiration is Oxygen and Oxygen comes from breathing. When oxygen reaches the cells by the aid of blood stream, it combines with food to produce energy. If there is lack of Oxygen then anaerobic respiration would occur would is really bad for human body in excess amounts.
- Which blood vessel carries blood and where?
- What is anther and what does it contain?
- What is quantity of platelets in blood?
- Does bronchi and bronchioles process air?
- Which cell is found in highest amount in blood?
- What is flu?