Topic: Food Energy and Respiration Subtopic: Respiration
What is major component of respiration?
Answer: The major component of respiration is Oxygen and Oxygen comes from breathing. When oxygen reaches the cells by the aid of blood stream, it combines with food to produce energy. If there is lack of Oxygen then anaerobic respiration would occur would is really bad for human body in excess amounts.
- How minerals salts are taken up?
- How does large trees take up water?
- How are xylem and phloem arranged in stem?
- What is sequence of mineral and water transport?
- What is first step of digestive process?
- Why do not plants require huge amount of raw materials?