Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- What is happening to heart?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What is constipation?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- Who mostly has bronchitis?
- What is semi-permaeable membrane?