Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- What is alveolus?
- From where does roots take up oxygen?
- What is job of platelets?
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- How does large trees take up water?
- What is job of fibrinogen?