Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is sexual reproduction?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- What are carbohydrates and functions?
- What is photosynthesis?
- What differs in types of white blood cells?