Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- Why is reproduction important?
- What are effects of Nicotine?
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is carpel?