Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- What is another blood protein found in blood?
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What is osmosis?
- What are fats and functions?