Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is main job of white blood cells?
Answer: There are different types of white blood cells, but they have one thing in common and that is their job. All white blood cells defend the body from disease. They are constantly on a lookout for harmful bacteria.
- Which blood protein is found in plasma?
- How many chemicals are used in tobacco smoke?
- Which chamber is connected to which vessel?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What is heart transplant?
- What is diaphragm?