Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is job of platelets?
Answer: Platelets help to seal wounds by clotting the blood. They make thread like structures on the wound making a net where red blood cell stick together form a solid hard clot.
- How does blood move?
- What happens if excess juice is secreted in stomach?
- Some white blood cells do not eat bacteria what do they do?
- What are properties of blood present in veins?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?
- What is anther and what does it contain?