Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: What is blood?
What is job of fibrinogen?
Answer: Fibrinogen is a blood protein which convert into fibrin to heal wounds. Fibrin sticks to the wound in threads forming a net. Red blood cells passing through this net get stuck in the net making a clot of blood. This clot drops off when the wound is totally healed.
- Whah happens in diarrhea and when it stops?
- What are capillaries?
- What is chemical process in digestion?
- When is blood shifted to right hand side?
- What gas is present in cigarette?
- What if cough is vigorous?