Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is insulin?
Answer: Insulin is a hormone secreted by pancreas in the blood that control the amount of glucose in the blood. If the glucose level of the blood rises than the normal, extra insulin is secreted to store excess glucose in the liver.
- What makes heart sound like dub?
- Why are circulatory disease harmful?
- Which enzyme acts on food in stomach?
- After digestion in stomach where does food move?
- How does mineral salts enter roots?
- What are minerals and functions?