Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is insulin?
Answer: Insulin is a hormone secreted by pancreas in the blood that control the amount of glucose in the blood. If the glucose level of the blood rises than the normal, extra insulin is secreted to store excess glucose in the liver.
- How body tries to fight flu virus?
- What is major component of respiration?
- What happens in small intestine?
- What is concentration of components in deoxygenated blood?
- How is air processed in nose?
- What are by-products of respiration?