Topic: Body Transport System Subtopic: Diseases of the transport system
What is insulin?
Answer: Insulin is a hormone secreted by pancreas in the blood that control the amount of glucose in the blood. If the glucose level of the blood rises than the normal, extra insulin is secreted to store excess glucose in the liver.
- How can phloem be described?
- How does large trees take up water?
- What is situation of blood when it leaves heart?
- What are platelets?
- What happen when we exhale?
- How is deoxygenated blood pumped to lungs?