Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is indigestion?
Answer: Indigestion usually takes place if we eat food too quickly or does not chew it well. This produces excess amount of gastric juice in our stomach, increase the amount of acid. If we burp sometime, and feel a burning sensation in our gullet, this is because of indigestion.
- What happens to chest when we inhale?
- What are antibodies?
- What happens if sufficient oxygen is not present?
- What happens after exchange of substances?
- What are intercoastal muscles?
- What is result of viruses when we sneeze?