Topic: Human Digestive System Subtopic: Problems with digestive system
What is indigestion?
Answer: Indigestion usually takes place if we eat food too quickly or does not chew it well. This produces excess amount of gastric juice in our stomach, increase the amount of acid. If we burp sometime, and feel a burning sensation in our gullet, this is because of indigestion.
- How are small molecules transported?
- How can indigestion cured?
- What is digestion?
- What are by-products of respiration?
- Which vessel carries blood to lungs?
- How does roots get energy and grow?